Our sales department boasts a wealth of experience and expertise with National Federation of Property Professionals’ trained staff.
Selling though Carr and Hume means the best of both worlds, traditional Estate Agent values alongside the most up to date marketing techniques. Not only do we advertise your property on all major property portals such as Rightmove, we also use social media pages to make sure you’re getting the maximum exposure available. We also have an active database of a wide range of buyers actively looking in the Salford area, ready to be matched to your property.
Here at Carr & Hume we pride ourselves on honesty with our vendors. Our long standing reputation as a trustworthy agent ensures we don't promise to:
- Sell your house for free. Inflate our fees so we can offer you half price incentives.
- Inflate the valuation of your property just to win the business. Put Sold on your property before it has gone through survey.
Our Promise to You
- To provide you with a free, accurate, valuation of your property based on extensive market research.
- To achieve the best price possible for your property.
- To remember that you are our customer - not the buyer.
- To send real buyers to view your property who are in a position to offer.
- To provide accompanied viewings, including weekends and evenings.
- To give property presentation advice and honest feedback after viewings.
- To keep the property advertised until it is truly sold.
- To use our in house sales progression team with years of experience in keeping chains together to complete your sale.
- To use staff that live locally to you – we love our local community.
We operate a fixed fee policy, not a percentage of the value of your property. We simply ask you to pay us for the work we do, we don’t want a share of your house. Our view is that a percentage fee has no relation to the work done on your behalf and that a fixed fee is fairest to all parties. We also charge no upfront fees, only be expected to be paid once we have carried out the work and sold your property.
If you are thinking of selling your property and are unsure where to start, make sure you contact us for a free valuation to find out how you can benefit from our unrivaled service.