Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 26 (grade f), while the potential is 60 (grade d)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain. full refurbishment inside and out. prese
- Off street parking. wonderful family home. great c
- Highly regarded local schools.
- Epc grade to follow
NO CHAIN. FULL REFURBISHMENT INSIDE AND OUT. PRESENTED TO THE HIGHEST OF LUXURY STANDARDS. OFF STREET PARKING. WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME. ACCOM OVER 3 FLOORS. GREAT COMMUTING LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS. Words simply do not do this property any justice. This stunning Edwardian property has been stripped to back to brick and rebuilt with the finest attention to detail being paid, restoring it to its former glory and bringing it proudly into the 21st Century. A true credit to the owner and a feast for the eyes, the presentation is exemplary and offers luxury living at its very best. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Steel framed door leads to the storm porch with tiled floor and original door which in turn leads into the entrance hallway with wood floor, cast iron radiator and ornate coving to ceiling.
16'2 x 12'8With double glazed window to the front with Plantation shutters, TV and telephone points, deep skirting, ornate coving to the ceiling and recessed ceiling spotlights. Feature central fireplace housing a cast iron living flame gas fire with marble surround and hearth.
- Dining Room
17'0 x 13'6With wood floor, ornate coving, TV and telephone points, double glazed window to the rear, deep skirting, under stairs storage cupboard and a bespoke glass cabinet fitted to to the side of the staircase. Feature central fireplace housing a cast iron wood burner with slate hearth and wood mantle.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
22'0 x 10'0This fantastic kitchen is truly the heart of the house and is fully fitted with a comprehensive range of Shaker style wall and base units with Marble work tops and a coordinating central island with a matching marble work top. Inset electric oven, stainless steel chimney hood, wine cooler, dishwasher and Belfast sink. Ceramic tiled splash back and ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating. Recessed ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling, wall mounted modern Vertical radiator, double glazed windows and door to the side.
- Utility Room/WC
10'0 x 8'4The utility room is fitted with storage base and top units with work tops, inset sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Double glazed window to the rear.
The downstairs WC comprises of a low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom
17'0 x 16'0With double glazed bay window to the front and further double glazed window, both with Plantation shutters. Recessed ceiling spotlights, ornate coving to ceiling and cast iron radiator.
13'0 x 11'2With double glazed window to the rear, recessed ceiling spotlights, ornate coving to ceiling and cast iron radiator.
11'8 x 10'0With double glazed window to the rear, recessed ceiling spotlights, ornate coving to ceiling and cast iron radiator.
- Family Bathroom
10'0 x 7'5A stunning and luxury family bathroom suite comprising of a double width walk in shower cubicle with glass screened enclosure. Free standing curved bath, wall mounted vanity unit with his and hers circular sinks. Low level WC. Ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating. Wall mounted chrome towel rail. Recessed ceiling spotlights, two double glazed windows tot he side both with Plantation shutters.
20'4 x 17'0Situated on the top floor of the property, this spacious bedroom comprises of double glazed window to the rear, cast iron radiator, under eaves storage, recessed spotlights and two Velux roof window to the front.
- En Suite
- A sleek modern suite comprising of a wall mounted vanity sink and WC with modern storage units. Ceramic tiled floor and walls, walk in shower cubicle with glass screen. Double glazed window to the front.
- To the rear and side is a good sized garden which is mainly decked for easy maintenance and to the front is an established block paved garden which also provides parking to the front and side.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29232637Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.