- No chain
- Gardens to front & rear
- Double extension
- Driveway parking
- Four bedrooms
- Walking distance toblackleach country park
- Close to swinton & walkden town centres
- Bus route directly into manchester city centre
- Welcoming entrance hallway with carpeted flooring, radiator and access to all ground floor accommodation.
- Reception Room One
10'0 x 10'0To the front aspect, UPVC double glazed bay fronted window, laminate flooring and radiator.
- Reception Room Two
14'1 x 10'0To the front aspect, UPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
- Downstairs Bathroom
7'0 x 6'0Three piece family bathroom, tiled throughout with UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
17'0 x 13'1Open plan kitchen/diner to the rear aspect, two UPVC double glazed windows looking out to the rear garden. Tiled flooring and splash backs, plenty of base/wall units with spaces for appliances and integrated extractor fan and sink unit.
- Access to all first floor accommodation, split landing and carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom One
11'6 x 10'0To the front/side aspect, master bedroom with carpeted flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows, radiator and en-suite.
7'0 x 6'0Three piece shower room with laminate flooring, partially tiled and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom Two
12'0 x 10'0To the rear aspect, double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, carpeted flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom Three
10'0 x 9'1To the front aspect, double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front garden, carpeted flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom Four
10'0 x 9'7To the rear aspect, double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, carpeted flooring and radiator.
- Shower Room
7'0 x 6'0Three piece family shower room tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Corner plot wrap around garden, to the front aspect is mostly lawned with paved patio areas & pathway, surrounded by mature shrubs, plants and bushes. To the side aspect is a paved sitting area with pebble dashed pathway, driveway also accessible via East Lynn Drive. To the rear aspect there is a paved patio area with flower beds, artificial grassed sitting area surrounded by enclosed fencing and mature bushes.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29878841Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.