Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
- Extended semi detached
- Four double bedrooms with four en suites
- Large side garden
- Garage and driveway
- Guest wc
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Further reception room
- Epc grade to follow
What makes this property really special is not only the fantastic accommodation that it offers but the sheer luxury of four double bedrooms all with their own en suites. Presented throughout to an exacting standard, the property is a credit to the current owners and a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and the style that it offers. The living and sleeping spaces are spread over three floors and briefly comprises of the following Entrance porch with guest cloakroom, hallway, two spacious reception rooms and kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor three fitted double bedrooms all with an en suite shower room. To the second floor the fourth double bedroom along with an en suite bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard to the rear and a large expanse of lawn to the side. Off street parking is provided to the front and also the side along with a garage. Ideally positioned, the property is close to Salford Royal, Trafford Park and the M60 motorway network. A wonderful family home, viewing is a must!
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC double glazed door with glass side panels and tiled floor. Radiator and door to the WC
- Guest Cloakroom
- Low level WC, modern circular wash hand basin with feature pedestal. Ceramic tiled floor and walls, double glazed window to the front and radiator
- Entrance Hallway
- With access to the reception rooms and kitchen, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining
31'2 x 11The open plan lounge/dining has double glazed windows to the front and rear, TV and telephone points, two radiators and living flame gas fire to the lounge area.
- Side Reception Room
18'2 x 12'12With Laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed bay window to front. French doors to the side garden and patio doors lead to the rear, ceiling fan with spotlights, TV point and wall mounted modern gas fire.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
14'10 x 6'6Fitted with a range of White wall and base units with contrasting work tops and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven with gas hob and extractor, space and plumbing for all white goods, ceramic tiled floor and splash back, double glazed window to the rear, door to the side. Radiator and under stairs storage.
- Master Bedroom
13'0 x 10'12Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of wardrobes, storage and display cabinet. Double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to the En suite.
- En Suite Shower Room
7'0 x 4'0A luxury suite comprising of a double width tiled shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and walls, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
14'10 x 9'4Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of wardrobes including over head units and storage. Double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to the en suite
- En Suite Shower Room
6'2 x 4'12A modern suite comprising of a tiled corner shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and walls. Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
9'4 x 8'6Fitted to one wall with a run of mirrored wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 26902586Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.