Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 66 (grade d), while the potential is 78 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Simply stunning family home.
- Double extension. luxury master bedroom with en su
- Large rear garden. off street parking.
- Highly regarded local schools.
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- Epc grade to follow
SIMPLY STUNNING FAMILY HOME. DOUBLE EXTENSION. LUXURY MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM. OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM. LARGE REAR GARDEN. OFF STREET PARKING. HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS. GREAT COMMUTING LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. Viewing is an absolute must on this beautifully presented property. A wonderful family home with an abundance of space and presented throughout to the highest of standards. Briefly the accommodation comprises of Hallway with downstairs cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, a fantastic open plan kitchen/family/dining room with separate utility room, three bedrooms, plus an amazing master bedroom with en suite bathroom/shower room and the principal family bathroom suite. Externally there is a much larger than average garden to the rear and secure off street parking to the front. Viewing should be top of your list.
- Double glazed French doors lead into the storm porch which in turn leads into the hallway with a steel famed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, dado rail and stairs to the first floor landing.
Downstairs cloakroom has a white suite with chrome fitments and comprises of a low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin and ceramic tiled walls.
11'6 x 11'4With double glazed French doors overlooking the rear garden, wood floor, radiator and TV/telephone points.
- Dining Room
12'2 x 11'6With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling and a feature central fireplace.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living
20'4 x 16'10This stunning area really is the heart of the home and offers a great space for socialising and eating! The kitchen area is fitted with a comprehensive range of Shaker style units with contrasting work tops, Breakfast bar area and inset sink and drainer. There is an integrated fridge/freezer and space for a range cooker. Ceramic tiled splash back, tiled floor throughout the room, two Velux roof windows, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiators, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door and window to the rear.
- Utility Room
9'1 x 3'7With plumbing for a washing machine.
- Master Bedroom
19'6 x 9'0An amazing addition to the property the master bedroom comes with a double glazed portrait window overlooking the rear garden, wall mounted radiator and a stylish pitch roof. Two double wardrobes separate the bedroom from the bathroom.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Fully tiled with free standing bath, separate shower cubicle, inset wash bowl with storage units and w.c.
11'6 x 11'6With double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
12'10 x 12'4With double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
7'8 x 8'0With double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
- Family Bathroom
7'8 x 7'5A white suite with chrome fitments comprising of a panelled bath with shower and glass screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled walls and floor. Radiator and double glazed window
- To the rear is a fantastic sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and floral borders. To the front is a block paved garden area with shrub borders and off street parking. Beyond the fence there is further land belonging to the property extending to the brook.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29306151Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.