Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
- Commercial and residential development complete wi
- Two self contained duplex apartments
- Situated in the heart of monton village
- Epc grade to follow
SITUATED IN THE HEART OF MONTON VILLAGE. COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT SOLD COMPLETE WITH TENENTED ITALIAN RESTAURANT We are thrilled to offer for sale this unique retail and residential development which enjoys a prominent position right in the heart of Monton Village. ''Leos'' Italian restaurant is a well established and popular eatery that has been trading in Monton for over 20 years. The accommodation is extensive and briefly comprises of the following: 198 Monton Road - Restaurant, kitchen, storage and cloakroom facilities to the ground floor along with a further function room and cloakroom facilities on the lower ground floor. To the first floor is 1a Highfield Drive which is a large self contained open plan duplex with four bathrooms and mezzanine floors. 1b Highfield Drive which is a further self contained duplex apartment with two bathrooms and mezzanine floor. Both duplex apartments have their own private entrances at the side of the restaurant and are offered with vacant possession.
- Ground Floor
- The main entrance to the restaurant is situated on Monton Road. Large seating area to the ground door along with a further raised seating area. Steps lead to the bar and kitchen area. To the rear of the ground floor, adjacent to the kitchen, there are two storage rooms along with staff WC facilities. Ladies and Disable WC's are situated on the ground floor.
PLEASE REFER TO FLOOR PLAN FOR MEASUREMENTS
- Lower Ground Floor
- The lower ground floor has a large function room along with bar and storage. Gentleman's WC are situated on this floor.
PLEASE REFER TO FLOOR PLAN FOR MEASUREMENTS.
- 1a Highfield Drive
- Spanning the full width of the restaurant , this substantial apartment offers fantastic panoramic views of Monton High Street and comprises of: Entrance hallway, bedroom, bathroom, further bathroom with sauna, open plan living/kitchen/dining along with mezzanine floor and shower rooms.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- The expansive living quarters of this floor have double glazed windows to the front and side, 5 in total, allowing for lots of natural light and great views. Solid wood flooring thoughout and radiators. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of base units with worktops, tiled splash, sink and drainer and integrated oven and hob.
PLEASE REFER TO FLOORPLANS FOR MEASUREMENTS
- Mezzanine Floors
- Just above the living areas are the two mezzanine floors which area accessed via two separate inner hallways at the entrance to the lounge area. Both mezzanine floors come complete with a shower room/WC which comprise of a tiled shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
PLEASE REFER TO FLOORPLANS FOR MEASUREMENTS
- Bedroom and Bathroom
- Situated to the rear of the property , the bathroom and bedroom has its own private access from the main hallway
- The main bathroom comprises of a shower cubicle, low level WC , and wash hand basin along with a separate sauna room
- 1b Highfield Drive
- With private access from Highfield Drive, this spacious apartment offers: Entrance hallway, open plan lounge /dining room, separate kitchen with a range of fitted base units, worktops, tiled splash, inset sink and drainer and space for oven and hob. From the lounge staircase leads to the mezzanine floor which covers the full width of the downstairs lounge area. From the main hallway stairs lead to a good sized room which would make an ideal study and a further set of stairs lead up to the mezzanine landing area which also has a wet room.
PLEASE REFER TO FLOORPLANS FOR MEASUREMENTS.
- FREEHOLD INFORMATION
- A rent charge, sometimes also called a chief rent is a charge created at the time of a conveyance of freehold property and this rent charge of £16 was created by a conveyance of 5 March 1908.
These charges used to be in perpetuity, but by the Rent Charges Act 1977 it banned the creation of any new rent charges and additionally set an expiry date of 60 years from the date of the act. In effect, these charges expire in 2037.
- Lease Information
- Let for a term of 20 years from 25 September 2016 on a full repairing and insuring lease at a current rent of £18,000 per annum. There is a rent review on the 25 September 2019 and 5 yearly thereafter. It is considered that there is room for a good uplift in the rent on the next review.
- EPC Results
- Flat 1a - Top Floor: EPC rating E
Flat 1b - Top Floor: EPC rating F
Ground Floor Accommodation - EPC rating D
For a copy of the EPC's please contact our office.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28180878Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.