- Cul de sac position
- Executive detached
- Ample gated off street parking
- Immaculately presented
- Master with en suite
- Three receptions
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- Good sized rear garden
- Epc grade is d
- Double doors with glass panelled inserts leads into the tiled storm porch. Main front door leads into the hallway with laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage and stairs to the first floor.
Cloakroom comprises of a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin
- Living Area
18'1 x 11'7With double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, TV and telephone points, dado rail, coving to ceiling and opening into the dining room. Feature central fireplace with wood surround, hearth and inset living flame gas fire.
- Dining Area
11'7 x 11'1With laminate floor covering, radiator, coving to ceiling, dado rail and glass sliding doors to the rear garden.
- Reception Room
16'4 x 8'2Double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to ceiling and dado rail. Feature central fireplace housing an electric fire.
13'10 x 12'10Fitted with a modern range of Shaker style wall and base units in Grey with contrasting work tops and inset sink and drainer.
Integrated oven, grill, hob, chimney hood and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled splash back, radiator, door to the side and double glazed window to the rear.
- Master Bedroom
16'1 x 11'7With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a range of fitted bedroom furniture. Double doors lead into the en suite bathroom.
- En Suite Bathroom
- Corner bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
11'9 x 10'3With radiator and double glazed window
13'1 x 10'4With radiator and double glazed window
9'7 x 8'0With radiator and double glazed window
- Family Bathroom
7'1 x 6'1A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a bath with side panel, shower over and glass screen. Low level WC and pedestal wash handbasin. Ceramic tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
- To the rear is a mature and well established good sized garden with a large lawn area and paved patio area.
To the front double gates lead to the driveway which allows for off street parking for several vehicles and further established gardens to both sides of the driveway.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28824886Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.