Loading Google Maps…
- No chain
- Great rebuild potential, subject to planning
- Garage and rive
- Great commuting links to manchester and salford qu
- Walking distance to salford royal hospital
- Very generous room sizes
- Large plot
- Epc grade to follow
NO CHAIN. GREAT COMMUNTING LINKS TO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. FANTASTIC BUILD POTENTIAL, SUBJECT TO PLANNING. LARGE PLOT. GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING. WALKING DISTANCE TO SALFORD ROYAL. FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS Its not often a bungalow of this size comes to the market, and for the area, this is a true one off! Whilst the property is need of modernisation, it offers a wealth of opportunity. The room sizes are very generous throughout and briefly comprises of Hallway, guest WC, lounge, kitchen/dining room, four double bedrooms and bathroom suite. There is an integral garage and sun room/utility room which is accessed from the rear garden. Externally there are well established gardens to the front and rear which run the full length of the property. Viewing is a must!
- Main door leads into the hallway with radiator. Guest WC comprising of WC and wall mounted sink, radiator and window to the front
17'7 x 11'10Two windows to the front, radiator and TV and telephone points
19'2 x 11'7Kitchen area with a range of wall and base units with inset sink and drainer. Door and window to the rear. Dining area with window to the rear and radiator
- Master Bedroom
15'0 x 12'3With fitted robes, window to the front and radiator
12'11 x 8'5With window to the rear and radiator
10'4 x 8'5With window to the rear and radiator
11'10 x 10'0With window to the front and radiator
7'7 x 6'5Fitted with a bath with side panel, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash and radiator. Window to the front.
- The property enjoys mature gardens to the front rear , the rear with a good expanse of lawn with shrub , tree and floral borders. The front garden is also mature and well stocked. There is an integral garage to the side along with off street parking.
- Sun Room/Utility Room
11'0 x 8'0Access via the rear garden, this multi functional room is currently used as a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and also houses the gas central heating system. Door leads into the garage.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28255996Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.