Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 62 (grade d), while the potential is 83 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Corner plot position
- Large gardens
- Double garage and driveway
- Stunning interior.
- Four bedrooms
- Master with en suite
- Kitchen with utility
- Fantastic family home
- Great transport links into manchester and salford
- Epc grade is to follow
EXECUTIVE DETACHED. LARGE CORNER PLOT. DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY. IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT. GENEROUS LIVING AND SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION. 5 MINS WALK INTO SWINTON TOWN CENTRE. GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME. Situated on this small and modern development in Swinton, we are thrilled to offer for sale this immaculately presented property. Showcased throughout to a high standard by the current owners. Briefly the accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge, dining room and a beautiful kitchen with utility room and cloakroom/WC . To the first floor are four bedrooms, the master with en suite and principal bathroom suite. Externally there are stunning gardens to the rear, paved access to both sides, double garage and driveway and further stunning garden to the front. An impressive family home, not to be missed!
- UPVC double glazed entrance porch
- Entrance door with glazed panel leading to entrance hallway with laminate floor covering, radiator, doors leading to lounge and dining room stairs to the first floor.
20'1 x 10'6With laminate flooring, feature fire surround with living flame gas fire, TV and telephone points, 2 radiators and UPVC/glass French doors leading onto the rear garden
- Dining Room
11'2 x 9'8With laminate flooring, double glazed oriel window to the front, radiator and doors through to kitchen and understairs storage cupboard.
10'9 x 9'2A lovely bright and spacious room fitted with a comprehensive range of Shaker style wall and base units with contrasting work tops along with tiled splash back and inset sink and drainer. Space for range cooker, integrated fridge and feature chimney hood. Ceramic tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Door through to utility room.
- Utility Room
6'3 x 4'10With coordinating units and an inset stainless steel sink, tiled spashback. Space for washing machine and freezer. Ceramic tiled floor and door to Cloakroom/WC and UPVC glazed door to the rear.
- A modern suite in white with chrome fitments, radiator and ceramic tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
11'11 x 10'9With double glazed window to the front, radiator, fully fitted with wardrobes, dressing table and bedside tables. Door through to en suite
- Ensuite Shower Room
5'8 x 5'7A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a tiled corner shower cubicle with glass doors, low level WC and wall hung wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floors and walls. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
- Bedroom Two
11'11 x 8'3With double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom Three
8'3 x 7'10With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
- Bedroom Four
7'10 x 7'9With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
8'7 x 4'9Freestanding bath, low level WC and wall hung wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
- To the rear is a beautifully maintained lawn garden. Paved patio area leads from the lounge. Paths to both sides to the front of the property. Large double garage to the side along with a driveway which provides ample off street parking. There is a further lawn area to the front.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28919949Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.