Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 74 (grade c), while the potential is 82 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain
- Executive/modern detached
- Fantastic family home
- Converted garage
- Off street parking
- Four bedrooms, master en suite
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- Epc grade is c
NO CHAIN. MODERN EXECUTIVE DETACHED. OFF STREET PARKING. CONVERTED GARAGE. POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA. GREAT TRANSPORTATION LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. GENEROUS LIVING/SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION. Viewing is a must on this excellent family home which offers generous accommodation inside and out and is offered for sale with no onward chain. Presented throughout to an exacting standard, the accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway with guest WC, lounge which runs the full depth of the house, a great kitchen/dining room, conservatory and the added bonus of an adjoining multi functional annex! Upstairs there are four bedrooms, the master having an en suite shower room and family bathroom. Externally there are easy maintenance landscaped gardens to the rear and further enclosed garden area to the side. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this unique property.
- With laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage and double doors into the lounge
22'8 x 11'6Full length lounge with laminate floor, radiators, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Coving to ceiling and TV/Telephone points.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
22'8 x 13'0A cracking sized modern kitchen/dining with a comprehensive range of Black and White high gloss wall and base units with Granite work tops, breakfast bar/seating and inset sink and drainer. Integrated stainless steel oven with gas burners. Recessed spot lights, wall mounted feature radiator, double glazed window to the front and French doors leading into the conservatory. A great family kitchen!
14'0 x 11'6With tiled floor, high vaulted roof, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden and door into annex
15'5 x 14'9A great room with a multitude of uses, currently used as a play room, a wall of double glazed windows and a separate study room.
- Master Bedroom
11'6 x 11'2With double glazed window to the front elevation, two lots of fitted double robes, laminate floor covering and coving to ceiling
- En suite Shower Room
- A sleek modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with glass door, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splash, radiator and double glazed window to the front
12'10 x 10'6Laminate floor covering, double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted double robe
8'10 x 8'10Laminate floor covering, double glazed window to the front, radiator and fitted double robe
11'6 x 8'10Laminate floor covering, double glazed window to the front, radiator
- Family Bathroom
- The family bathroom is in white with chrome fitments and comprises of a with bath and shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
- The property boasts a generous plot and has a landscaped garden to the rear which is perfect for entertaining! Garden area to the side which is enclosed and also provides parking. To the front is a further lawn garden area.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28552309Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.