Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 66 (grade d), while the potential is 80 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain
- Linked detached
- Four true bedrooms
- Detached garage and driveway
- Ideal spot for commuting
- Great links into manchester and salford quays
- Generous accommodation
- Epc grade to follow
NO ONWARD CHAIN. GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY. LINKED DETACHED. FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME. IDEAL SPOT FOR COMMUTERS. GREAT LINKS TO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. FOUR TRUE BEDROOMS. Situated on this small ''horse shoe'' development, viewing is a must on this fantastic family home. Whilst the property is need of some cosmetic updating it is in immaculate condition and offers a wealth of opportunity. The room sizes are generous and briefly comprise of Hallway with downstairs WC, lounge, kitchen, dining room, four bedrooms and family bathroom suite. Externally there is a lovely landscaped sun trap garden to the rear, Detached garage and further off street parking. NOT TO BE MISSED!
- UPVC door to the porch way, door into the hallway with radiator and storage cupboard. Downstairs cloakroom with Low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash and double glazed window to the side.
16'7 x 15'11Coving to ceiling, radiator, TV and telephone points and large portrait double glazed window to the front.
- Dining Room
11'6 x 10'6Double glazed door and window to the rear elevation and radiator
11'6 x 10'3Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops and in set sink and drainer. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Space and plumbing for all white goods. Tiled splash and double glazed window to the rear. Opening into the dining room
- Master Bedroom
13'4 x 9'11Double glazed window to the front, two x fitted double wardrobes and radiator
13'4 x 9'8Double glazed window to the front, fitted double wardrobe and radiator
11'2 x 9'6Double glazed window to the rear and radiator
10'3 x 6'0Double glazed window to the front and radiator
- Bath with side panel and shower over. Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator and tiled splash back. Double glazed window
- To the rear is a lovely landscaped garden with a lawn area surrounded by shrubs, florals and a paved patio. Detached garage along with driveway and carport. Further parking tot he front and lawn area.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 27984166Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.