Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 65 (grade d), while the potential is 84 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain
- Corner plot position
- Landscaped gardens
- Double garage and driveway
- Stunning interior.
- Fantastic family home
- Great transport links into manchester and salford
- Epc grade is d
**** SSTC IN TWO WEEKS **** NO CHAIN. LARGE CORNER PLOT. DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY.IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT. POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT. CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS. LOVELY FAMILY HOME. GENEROUS LIVING AND SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION. GREAT LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS Situated on this extremely popular development in Boothstown, we are thrilled to offer for sale this immaculately presented property. Showcased throughout to an exacting standard the presentation is a credit to the owners. Briefly the accommodation comprises of Hallway, study, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room, conservatory and a beautiful kitchen with utility room. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, the master with en suite and principal bathroom suite. Externally there are stunning gardens to the rear, paved garden to the side, double garage and driveway and further garden to the front. A stunner, not to be missed!
- Rock steel famed door with glass inserts leads into the entrance hallway with laminate floor covering, radiator , under stairs storage and stairs to the first floor.
- A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Chrome towel rail and double glazed window to the side.
7'0 x 6'5With laminate floor covering, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
14'2 x 13'10With real wood flooring, double glazed window to the side and double glazed box bay window to the front. TV and telephone points, radiator and coving to ceiling. Feature central fireplace with surround and hearth housing a living flame gas fire.
- Dining Room
10'10 x 8'9With laminate floor covering, radiator, coving to ceiling double glazed French doors into the conservatory.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
16'5 x 8'9Fully fitted with a modern range of wall and base units in a light Maple finish with contrasting dark Grey worktops and ceramic tiled splash back. Feature island/breakfast bar. Insert sink and drainer and integrated stainless steel oven with halogen hob and feature chimney over. Plumbing for a dishwasher. Polished tiled floor, radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear.
7'0 x 5'7Fitted with coordinating wall and base units with work tops, sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Polished tiled floor and UPVC door to the side.
- With ceramic tiled floor , vaulted glass ceiling and double glazed French doors on to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
12'8 x 9'10With double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring and a run of fitted wardrobes to one wall.
- En Suite Shower Room
5'10 x 5'8A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with glass doors, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin with storage. Ceramic tiled floors and walls. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
12'8 x 9'10With double glazed window to the front, radiator and a run of fitted wardrobes with overhead units.
11'3 x 11'3With double glazed window to the rear and radiator
10'0 x 8'8 into robesWith double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator and a run of modern fitted wardrobes to two walls
- Family Bathroom
7'0 x 5'7Bath with side panel shower over and glass screen , low level WC and sink with storage unit underneath. Ceramic tiled floor and walls. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
- To the rear is a beautiful landscaped lawn garden boarded by established shrubs, trees and florals. Paved patio area leads from the conservatory. There is a further paved garden area to the side which leads to the front of the property. Large double garage to the side along with a block paved driveway which provides ample off street parking. There is a further lawn area tot he front along with hedge borders.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28698637Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.