Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 52 (grade e), while the potential is 73 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Double storey extension
- Three double bedrooms
- Large garden
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Well maintained orginal windows
- Sought after area
**SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION! TWO STOREY EXTENSION WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & A LARGE GARDEN!** Carr & Hume Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this well presented family home on the sought after Radcliffe Park Road in Salford! On entrance, there is a hallway, spacious bay fronted lounge/diner with plenty of natural light, and a fully modernised kitchen with integrated appliances leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, the master being bay fronted and a modern family bathroom. There is also access to the boarded loft space via the landing. Externally, the property benefits from driveway parking, access via the side of the property into the large family garden mostly laid to lawn with patio areas and out buildings, surrounded by mature plants, shrubs & bushes enclosed by fencing. There is also a cellar which is access via the back of the property and mirrors the ground floor space. Location wise, the property is second to none with public transport from the A580 into Salford & Manchester City Centre. The property is close by to Salford Royal Hospital and local parks such as Light Oaks. To view, please call the office!
- Welcoming entrance hall with original glass stained window, wooden flooring and access to all ground floor accommodation.
26'1 x 11'0Spacious open plan living room/dining room with original bay fronted window & window to the rear letting in plenty of light, laminate flooring & radiators.
18'0 x 7'0Modern family kitchen with plenty of base/wall units, integrated appliances included such as oven/hob, dish washer, fridge/freezer. Small breakfast bar with seating for two, vinyl flooring and double doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Carpeted flooring, double glazed window, access to all first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom One
11'0 x 11'0Bay fronted master bedroom to the front aspect, double glazed original window, wooden flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom Two
15'0 x 7'0Double bedroom to the rear aspect which would have been the box room but has benefitted from the extension, double glazed window, wooden flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom Three
11'0 x 8'0Double bedroom to the rear aspect with double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
7'0 x 6'0Modern three piece family bathroom tiled throughout, double glazed window and radiator.
- Loft Space & Cellar
- Loft space is boarded for storage and access is via the landing.
Cellar is accessible via the rear of the property and suitable for storage.
- Externally, the property benefits from driveway parking, access via the side of the property into the large family garden mostly laid to lawn with patio areas and out buildings, surrounded by mature plants, shrubs & bushes enclosed by fencing.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29906522Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.