Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 56 (grade d), while the potential is 81 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Video viewing by request
- No chain
- South facing garden
- Detached garage
- Extended dormer
- Gardens to front, side & rear
- Home office
- Modern kitchen
- Excellent transport links
Carr & Hume Estate Agents are pleased to present this stunning dormer bungalow in the sought after location of Moss Bank Road in Wardley! Our view is that this property is an excellent family home which is set up for modern living! On entrance, there is a welcoming hall, spacious open plan living room / dining room, modern fitted kitchen and a downstairs W.C. The third bedroom is located on the ground floor which is currently utilised as a home office. To the first floor, there is a master bedroom, and a second bedroom which has the potential to be split into two good size bedrooms, both of which have fitted wardrobes & dressing tables. There is also a three piece family bathroom & walk in storage which could be used as a further home office. Externally, to the front aspect there is a gated driveway for multiple vehicles, front lawn/garden with mature plants and detached garage to the side aspect. There is access to the rear garden via the side gate where you will find a paved patio area for Al-Fresco dining and a lawn surrounded by plants, shrubs & bushes. Location wise, the property has excellent commuter links into Manchester City Centre via Moorside Train Station or Bus links via the A6, more locally, there are plenty of amenities in Swinton Town Centre along with bars & restaurants. To view, please call the office!
- Welcoming entrance hall with bamboo wood flooring, under stairs storage where the alarm system & combi boiler is located. Access to all ground floor accommodation.
- Downstairs W.C
- Access from the hallway, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
- Living Room
15'11 x 10'0Spacious lounge with UPVC double glazed window, carpeted flooring, mains controlled table/wall lamps & highly efficient designer 'DRU' integrated remote control gas fire.
- Dining Room
8'11 x 8'4Space for a large table, UPVC double glazed window, down lights and carpeted flooring.
15'8Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of base/wall units, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, wine cooler, fridge freezer, combination microwave & separate oven. Under cabinet lighting all installed within the last 6 years. UPVC double glazed window and doorway to the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three/Home Office
10'11 x 9'11Multi-functional room which is traditionally the third bedroom but is currently being utilised as a home office, carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window & excellent fitted units.
- Access to all first floor accommodation. Walk in storage which can be converted into a home office.
- Bedroom One
16'0 x 10'6Master bedroom to the front aspect of the dormer with UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two
18'11 x 10'0A further bedroom to the rear aspect of the dormer, fitted wardrobe & dressing table, carpeted flooring and UPVC double glazed windows. There is the potential for this room to be converted into two bedrooms.
6'0 x 5'8Three piece family bathroom to the side aspect, tiled throughout and frosted UPVC double glazed window.
- Loft Space
- Access via the landing hatch, fully boarded for storage & lighting.
- Large garage which can be used for parking, storage or workshop. Fully powered.
- Externally, to the front aspect there is a gated driveway for multiple vehicles, front lawn/garden with mature plants and detached garage to the side aspect. There is access to the rear garden via the side gate where you will find a paved patio area for Al-Fresco dining and a lawn surrounded by plants, shrubs & bushes.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29939092Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.