Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 71 (grade c), while the potential is 86 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- South swinton
- Private road
- South facing garden
- Potential to extend (stpp)
- Detached garage
- Close to amenities
Carr & Hume Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well presented family home in South Swinton, located within walking distance of Monton Village, Worsley Village & Broadoak School! Internally, the property has a welcoming porch, entrance hallway, bay fronted living room, bright dining room with sliding doors to the rear garden and a kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one of which has a large bay fronted window and a good size single bedroom. There is also a three piece modern family bathroom. Externally, to the front aspect of the property is a driveway for multiple vehicles, to the rear aspect is a private garden mostly paved with a detached garage, surrounded by flower beds and fencing. The property is located on a private cul-de-sac off Stott Road and has local amenities within walking distance such as Monton Village & Worsley Village which both has plenty of shops, restaurants & bars. Close by is the Vantage bus route which is on the A580 and can have you within Manchester City Centre within 20 minutes! To view, please contact the office!
- Porch & Hall
- Welcoming porch and hallway with access to all ground floor accommodation.
- Living Room
12'0 x 11'0Spacious bay fronted living room with fireplace, double glazed window and carpeted flooring.
- Dining Room
12'0 x 12'0Bright dining room which lots of natural light from the rear sliding doors which lead out to the garden.
8'7 x 7'0Modern kitchen with plenty of base/wall units including a sink unit and spaces for appliances. Tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and side door leading to the garden.
- Access to all first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom One
11'0 x 10'0Bay fronted double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom Two
12'0 x 10'0To the rear aspect with fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three
8'0 x 7'0To the front aspect is this good size single bedroom which can easily fit a single bed and wardrobe. Carpeted flooring and double glazed window.
7'0 x 6'0Modern three piece family bathroom which is tiled, lino flooring and frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- To the front aspect there is a large block paved driveway suitable for parking multiple vehicles. To there is access to the rear garden via the gate to the side of the property. To the rear there is a south facing garden which is mostly block paved surrounded by flower beds and fencing. There is also a detached garage.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 30255366Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.