Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 11 (grade g), while the potential is 86 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain
- Full modernisation required
- Corner plot position
- Off street parking
- Potential to extend
- Downstairs bathroom
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- 10 min walk to moorside train station
- Epc grade is g
NO CHAIN. FULL MODERNISATION REQUIRED. CORNER PLOT POSITION. FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO BE A WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME. OFF STREET PARKING. LARGE REAR GARDEN. CLOSE TO ST AMBROSE BARLOW AND MOORSIDE PRIMARY/JUNIOR AND SENIOR. GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO MANCHESTER. Whilst this property is need of full modernisation it offers a wealth of opportunity and has the potential to be a wonderful family home. Briefly the accommodation comprises of: Hallway, lounge, kitchen, DOWNSTAIRS bathroom and three upstairs bedrooms. Externally there gardens to the front side and rear along with off street parking to the front. Not to be missed!
- Stairs to the first floor
11'3 x 12'5Bay window to the front
10'0 x 7'5Bases unit with sink and drainer. Door and window to the rear.
8'9 x 5'9Bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Window to the side.
11'6 x 8'6Window to the front, storage and feature fireplace
15'8 x 7'6Window to the rear
7'2 x 6'12Window to the front.
- Gardens to front side and rear, large expanse of lawn to the rear and driveway to the front.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28743122Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.