Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
- Well presented home
- Broadoak school catchment area
- South swinton location
- Close to monton & worsley
- Excellent transport links
**MUST VIEW PROPERTY WITHIN BROADOAK SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA!** Carr & Hume are delighted to bring to the market this well presented family home in South Swinton, located within walking distance of both Monton Village & Broadoak School! Internally, the property has a porch, a welcoming entrance hallway, bay fronted living room, bright second reception room with double doors to the rear garden and a kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one of which has a large bay fronted window and a good size single bedroom. There is also a three piece modern family bathroom. Externally, to the front aspect of the property is a driveway with shared access to the rear of the property, to side aspect is a garage and to the rear aspect is a private garden with decked patio area and lawned area surrounded by mature plants. shrubs & bushes. The property is located on a cul-de-sac off the ever popular Worsley Road and has local amenities within walking distance such as Monton Village & Worsley Village which both has plenty of shops, restaurants & bars. Close by is the Vantage bus route which is on the A580 and can have you within Manchester City Centre within 20 minutes! To view, please contact the office!
- Porch & Hall
- Welcoming entrance hallway/porch with laminate flooring. Access to all ground floor accommodation.
- Living Room
14'2 x 11'8Spacious bay fronted living room with fireplace, double glazed window and carpeted flooring.
- Reception Room
- Bright second reception room with lots of natural light from the rear double doors which lead out to the decked patio area.
18'1 x 14'5Fitted kitchen with plenty of base/wall units including a sink unit, oven/hob. Laminate flooring, under stairs storage and double glazed window to the rear aspect and side door. There is plenty of space for a dining table.
- Access to all first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom One
11'6 x 10'9To the front aspect is the master bedroom with carpeted flooring and bay fronted double glazed window.
- Bedroom Two
10'9 x 10'8To the rear aspect is double bedroom with carpeted flooring and double glazed window.
- Bedroom Three
7'4 x 7'0To the rear aspect is this good size single bedroom which can easily fit a single bed and wardrobe. Carpeted flooring and double glazed window.
7'4 x 6'4Three piece family bathroom which is fully tiled and has a double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Externally, to the front aspect of the property is a driveway with shared access to the rear of the property, to side aspect is a garage and to the rear aspect is a private garden with decked patio area and lawned area surrounded by mature plants. Shrubs & bushes.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 30414971Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.