Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 49 (grade e), while the potential is 87 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain
- Private garden
- Corner plot
- Potential to extend
- South swinton location
- Close to monton village
**CORNER PLOT! POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)! FOREVER FAMILY HOME! SOUTH SWINTON LOCATION! NO CHAIN!** Looking for your forever family home you can really add to and grow with? Look no further! Carr & Hume are delighted to offer to the market this semi-detached home in South Swinton. Internally, there is a bright and welcoming entrance hallway, two large reception rooms, with one being bay fronted and a kitchen to the rear. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the master having a bay fronted window, and a further single bedroom. There is also a two piece bathroom suite & separate W.C. Externally, there is a driveway and garden space to the front and to the rear is a private garden with paved and artificial grass areas for the family to enjoy. To the side aspect is plenty of space to potentially extend and really add value to this property. The location and surrounding area is second to none with nice walks close by at Worsley Woods, there is also Monton Village which is a short walk away if you are looking for bars, restaurants or shops. Transport links are excellent with the V1 Bus Route taking you into Manchester City Centre from the A580 in around 20 minutes. To view, please contact the office!
- Bright and welcoming entrance hall with carpeted flooring and access to all ground floor accommodation.
- Living Room
11'0 x 10'0Bay fronted lounge with UPVC double glazed window, fireplace and carpeted flooring.
- Dining Room
11'11 x 11'0Spacious reception room with a fireplace, carpeted flooring and UPVC double glazed window.
7'4 x 5'0Fitted kitchen with plenty of base/wall units, integrated sink unit. There is also spaces for appliances. There is a bay UPVC double glazed window to the side. Door to the rear garden.
- Spacious landing with UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and carpeted flooring. Access to all first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom One
11'10 x 10'0Bay fronted double bedroom to the front aspect with UPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom Two
10'0 x 10'0Double bedroom to the rear aspect with UPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom Three
6'0 x 6'0Single bedroom to the front aspect with UPVC double glazed window.
6'0 x 5'0Two piece bathroom to the rear aspect, UPVC double glazed window.
- Separate w.c with tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window.
- Externally, there is a driveway and garden space to the front and to the rear is a private garden with paved and artificial grass areas for the family to enjoy. To the side aspect is plenty of space to potentially extend and really add value to this property.
- Special Note
- Please note this property has no central heating
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 30410873Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.