Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 81 (grade b), while the potential is 93 (grade a)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Allocate parking
- Master with ensuite
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- Epc grade is b
NO CHAIN. CUL DE SAC POSITION. ALLOCATED PARKING. POPULAR NIGHTINGALE GARDENS DEVELOPMENT. IDEAL FOR A YOUNG FAMILY. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. MASTER WITH ENSUITE PLUS SINGLE BEDROOM . MODERN KITCHEN. GREAT COMMUTING LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. Viewing is a must on this immaculately presented end mews property which enjoys a cul de sac position on this extremely popular development in Swinton. Showcased though out to a sleek and modern standard, the accommodation briefly comprises of Hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom/WC, three bedrooms, master with en suite and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear, communal garden to the front and allocated parking. Not to be missed!
- Steel framed front door with glass panel inserts and double glazed window to the side. Hallway with stairs to the first floor and radiator.
14'0x 13'3With double glazed window to the front, TV and telephone points, radiator and door into the kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units in a Cream gloss finish with dark contrasting work tops and inset sink and drainer. Integrated stainless steel oven with gas hob and feature chimney hood. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French doors and windows to the rear, under stairs storage and radiator.
- A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and radiator
- Master Bedroom
12'3 x 9'4With double glazed window to the front and radiator
5'6 x 6'0A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with glass doors, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and splash back. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
10'10 x 9'0With double glazed window to the rear and radiator
12'2 x 6'7With double glazed window to the rear and radiator
- Family Bathroom
6'0 x 5'11A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and splash back. Radiator.
- To the front is a lawn communal area and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly lawn with a patio area and also has rear access to the car park.
- Lease Information
- Lease term 250 years
Ground rent £60 per annum
Service charge £195 per annum
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28615531Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.