- No chain.
- Amazing potential.
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- Three double bedrooms. cellar room.
- Period features including coving, corbells and cas
- Epc grade to follow
- Main front door leads into the hallway with coving to ceiling and corbells. Access is provided to the cellar
12'0 x 11'8Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, TV and telephone point, coving to ceiling.
- Dining Room
10'10 x 12'5Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and UPVC/glass door tot he rear.
13'0 x 10'8Wall and base units with worktops and inset sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for all white goods. Box bay window to the side and door to the side.
- Master Bedroom
16'5 x 12'5Two double glazed windows to the front.
12'4 x 10'8Double glazed window to the rear.
10'9 x 10'9Double glazed window to the rear.
- Shower Room
7'10 x 5'2Enclosed double width shower cubicle with glass screen. Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the side.
- Paved courtyard to the rear and established garden to the front.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28956563Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.