Loading Google Maps…
- No chain
- Corner plot
- Broadoak catchment
- Potential to extend (stpp)
**CORNER PLOT! NO CHAIN! BROADOAK SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA!** Carr & Hume are delighted to bring to the market this family home in South Swinton, located within walking distance of both Monton Village & Broadoak School! Internally, the property has a welcoming porch and entrance hallway, bay fronted living room, bright dining room and a 17ft kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one of which has a large bay fronted window and a good size single bedroom. There is also a three piece shower room. Externally, to the front aspect of the property is a lawned garden surrounded by plants, shrubs & bushes, to the side aspect there is a paved garden enclosed by fencing, and to the rear is a driveway & garage. The property is located on the ever popular Houghton Lane and has local amenities within walking distance such as Monton Village & Worsley Village which both has plenty of shops, restaurants & bars. Close by is the Vantage bus route which is on the A580 and can have you within Manchester City Centre within 20 minutes! To view, please contact the office!
- Porch & Hall
- Welcoming entrance porch / hallway with carpeted flooring. Access to all ground floor accommodation.
- Living Room
13'2 x 12'0Spacious bay fronted living room with fireplace, double glazed window and carpeted flooring.
- Dining Room
12'11 x 12'0Bright dining room to the rear with a fireplace, carpeted flooring and double glazed window.
17'0 x 6'017ft kitchen with plenty of base/wall units including a sink unit, oven/hob and integrated appliances. Laminate flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect and side door leading to the garden.
- Downstairs W.C
- Under stairs W,C with double glazed window to the side aspect.
- Access to all first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom One
13'0 x 10'6To the rear aspect is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and double glazed window.
- Bedroom Two
10'11 x 9'11Bay fronted double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom Three
8'0 x 7'10To the front aspect is this good size single bedroom which can easily fit a single bed and wardrobe. Carpeted flooring and double glazed window.
- Shower Room
7'5 x 7'0Modern three piece shower room with tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- To the front aspect of the property is a lawned garden surrounded by plants, shrubs & bushes, to the side aspect there is a paved garden enclosed by fencing, and to the rear is a driveway & garage.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 30512800Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.