Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
- No chain
- South swinton location
- Detached garage and driveway
- 15 miniute walk into monton village
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- Fantastic local schools
- Epc grade to follow
NO CHAIN. SOUTH SWINTON LOCATION. DETACHED GARAGE AND LARGE DRIVEWAY. 10 MINUTE WALK INTO MONTON VILLAGE. ESTABLSHED GARDENS. GREAT COMMUTING LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. FANTASTIC LOCAL SCHOOLS INCL INFANT AND SENIOR. Commanding an elevated position on Folly Lane, viewing is a must on this immaculately presented property which would make an ideal base for a family home. Briefly the accommodation comprises of Hallway, lounge, second reception room, extended galley kitchen, three bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally there are established gardens to the front and rear, a detached garage and a large driveway allowing off street parking for a minimum of 4 cars. Not to be missed!
- Double glazed porch way. Main front door, hallway, radiator, telephone point and under stairs storage cupboard.
12'4 x 11'6With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, TV point, radiator and feature central fireplace with surround and hearth
- Rear Reception Room
11'8 x 13'4With double glazed sliding door onto the rear garden, radiator , telephone point, coving to ceiling and feature inset central fireplace.
6'5 x 17'8The galley kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units with contrasting work tops, tiled splash back and inset sink and drainer. Integrated oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Double glazed windows to the side and rear and door to the side. Telephone point.
- Master Bedroom
12'4 x 12'12Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes to one wall , telephone point and radiator.
11'8 x 10'10Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes to one wall and radiator.
8'0 x 7'2Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
- Shower Room
7'2 x 5'8A modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising a double length shower enclosure with glass screens, low level WC and wash hand basin/vanity unit. Tiled walls, chrome towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
- The property boasts established gardens to the front and rear along with a detached garage which has electricity/alarm and a large driveway which allows for parking for a minimum of 4 cars
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28720098Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.