Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 50 (grade e), while the potential is 84 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain
- Quiet cul de sac
- Monton village location
- Close to worsley woods
- Catchment area for monton green primary school
- Family home
- Modernisation required
**MONTON VILLAGE LOCATION! NO CHAIN!** Carr & Hume Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home in Monton! Our view is that this property would suit somebody looking to put their own stamp on a home and do the work as they live. To the ground floor there is a hallway, two reception rooms, a downstairs w.c and a kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one being bay fronted. A further single bedroom and a bathroom with separate w.c. Externally, to the front aspect there is a driveway for multiple vehicles, and a garden surrounded by shrubs and bushes. To the rear is a detached garage, paved patio area and lawned area surrounded by flower beds, plants, shrubs and bushes. The location is second to none being a short stroll from the bustling Monton Village which has an array of bars, restaurants and independent shops. The property lies within the catchment area of Monton Green Primary School and also has walking routes such as Worsley Woods. To view, please call the office!
- Welcoming entrance hallway with carpeted flooring and gas central heating. Access to all ground floor accommodation.
- Reception Room
12'0 x 11'9Bay fronted reception room to the front aspect with UPVC double glazed window, carpeted flooring and gas central heating.
13'0 x 12'0To the rear aspect, spacious lounge with UPVC double glazed window, fireplace, carpeted flooring and gas central heating.
15'0 x 6'015 ft kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of base/wall units, sink unit and spaces for appliances. UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating. Access to the rear garden/driveway.
- W.C (Ground Floor)
- Toilet & sink unit.
- Access to all first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom One
12'11 x 12'0Master bedroom to the rear aspect with fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden, carpeted flooring and gas central heating.
- Bedroom Two
12'0 x 11'9Bay fronted double bedroom to the front aspect with fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and gas central heating.
- Bedroom Three
7'1 x 6'0A further single bedroom to the front aspect with UPVC double glazed window, carpeted flooring and gas central heating.
6'0 x 5'0Two piece bathroom suite with storage, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Tiled walls, lino flooring and gas central heating.
- W.C (First Floor)
- Separate w.c with UPVC double glazed window, partially tiled walls and carpeted flooring.
- To the front aspect there is a driveway for multiple vehicles, and a garden surrounded by shrubs and bushes. To the rear is a detached garage, paved patio area and lawned area surrounded by flower beds, plants, shrubs and bushes.
- Further Information
- Please note Virgin super-fast broadband is available for this property.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29743207Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.