Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 59 (grade d), while the potential is 77 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Beautifully presented property
- 15 min walk into monton village
- Ideal spot for commuters
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Fantastic landscaped rear garden
- Generous accommodation
- Epc grade to follow
BAY FRONTED TERRACED. 15 MINTUES WALKING DISTANCE TO MONTON VILLAGE. GREAT COMMUTING LINKS. GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION. STUNNING MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM. FANTASTIC EASY MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN. Viewing is a must on this beautiful mid terraced property which is situated on this popular tree lined street in South Swinton. The accommodation is generous and comprises of Entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and bathroom suite. Externally , front and rear gardens. A stunner, not to be missed!
- Main front door leads into the spacious hallway with feature stained glass window the front, laminate floor covering, radiator and under stairs storage. Picture rail and stairs leading to the first floor.
12'2 x 11'4Double glazed bay window to the front, TV and telephone points, radiator, picture rail, radiator and feature central fireplace withy surround and hearth. Double doors lead into the dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
18'12 x 11'5The dining area can be accessed from the hallway and lounge and has laminate flooring , radiator and double glazed French doors onto the rear garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units in a White High Gloss finish with contrasting work tops and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. A range of integrated appliances includes: stainless steel oven, microwave, gas hood, feature chimney hood with splash, fridge/freezer and slim line dishwasher. Plumbing for a washing machine is provided.
12'7 x 11'1Double glazed window to the front, radiator and picture rail.
12'5 x 12'4Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and picture rail.
7'9 x 8'2Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
7'2 x 6'4A sleek white suite with white fitments comprising of bath with side panel and thermostatic shower. Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Storage cupboard houses the central heating system. Ceramic tiled floor and walls. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
- To the rear is a lovely low maintenance garden which has a paved patio area along with a further gravelled area and shrub and floral borders.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28037373Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.