Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 48 (grade e), while the potential is 84 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No chain.
- Fantastic plot size. great potential for extending
- Detached garage and driveway.
- South swinton location. 15 minute walk into monton
- Highly regarded local schools. great commuting to
- Epc grade is e
NO CHAIN. FANTASTIC PLOT SIZE. GREAT POTENTIAL FOR EXTENDING, SUBJECTING TO PLANNING. DETACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY. SOUTH SWINTON LOCATION. 15 MINUTE WALK INTO MONTON. HIOGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS. GREAT COMMUTING TO LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. Boasting a fantastic plot, this is wonderful property is a must see! Subject to the planning there is potential for extending to a four bed detached with wrap around kitchen ( subject to planning ). A wonderful family home, the property is ideally positioned for local schools including Broadoak, Moorside and Monton Green. Briefly the accommodation comprises of Hallway, lounge, dining room, galley kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room and separate WC. Externally there are beautiful gardens to the rear and side along with detached garage and driveway. Viewing is a must!
- UPVC door leads into the hallway with telephone point, radiator, understairs storage and stairs to the first floor landing.
- Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, TV point, picture rail, feature central fireplace with gas fire and opening into the dining room.
- Dining Room
- With double glazed sliding doors onto the rear garden, radiator and feature central fireplace with surround, hearth and gas fire.
17'10 x 6'12Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with work tops, tiled splash back and inset sink drainer. Integrated oven, gad hob and chimney hood. Space and plumbing for all white goods. Ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window tot he rear and side and door to the side.
- Master Bedroom
12'6 x 11'6With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
12'2 x 10'6With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
8'5 x 6'10With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
- Shower Room
8'6 x 6'0Double width tiled shower cubicle with glass sliding doors, vanity sink with storage underneath, ceramic tiled walls and floors. Towel rail and double glazed window.
- Separate WC
- Low level WC , tiled splash back and double glazed window to the side.
- Boasting a fantastic plot the gardens have been maintained to a loving standard over the years and are well established with several patio area surrounded by a plethora of shrubs , trees and flora. To the front is a further established garden along with detached garage and parking to both sides of the property.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29058955Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.