Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 42 (grade e), while the potential is 81 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Modern detached
- Off street parking
- Cul de sac
- No chain
- Lovely condition
- Good sized gardens
- Great commuting links
- Highly regarded local schools
- Master ensuite
- Epc grade is e
SALE AGREED IN 3 DAYS ABOVE THE ASKING PRICE With HIGH QUALITY fitments throughout including a LOVELY MODERN KITCHEN and a SLEEK CONTEMPARORY bathroom suite along with ENSUITE to the master bedroom and downstairs WC. Offered with NO CHAIN and boasting a CUL DE SAC position along with OFF STREET PARKING, this great property would make an ideal base for a YOUNG FAMILY and is close to the Tyldesley Primary School. Set on a generous CORNER PLOT with good sized GARDENS to the front and to the rear, a viewing is highly recommended on this little gem! Offered with vacant possession due to relocation.
- Entrance Hallway
- Steel framed door with glass inserts leads into the entrance hallway with radiator, double glazed window to the front and stairs to the first floor.
The downstairs WC is finished in white with chrome fitments and comprises of a low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit under. Double glazed window to the front, radiator and tiled splash.
14'4 x 13'0With double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV and telephone points, laminate floor covering and arch way leading into the dining room
- Dining Room
10'0 x 7'8With laminate floor covering, radiator and double glazed sliding doors leading to the conservatory.
10'x 8'4Fitted with a modern range of units in a light Cheery finish with contrasting dark Grey worktops and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated stainless steel oven with gas hob and feature chimney hood/extractor. Tiled floor and mosaic tiled splash back. Double glazed window to the rear, door to the side and under stairs storage.
14'x 10'2UPVS And glass with brick base, double glazed French Doors to the side.
- Master Bedroom
12'4 x 9'8With double glazed window to the front, laminate floor covering and radiator. Door to the en suite.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Finished in white with chrome fitments and comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure with glass door. Mosaic tiling to the walls and ceramic tiled floor. Towel rail and double glazed window to the front.
9'8 x 9'5With double glazed window to the rear, laminate floor covering and radiator.
9'4 x 7'3With double glazed window to the front, laminate floor covering and radiator.
- Family Bathroom
6'0 x 5'6Finished in white with chrome fitments and comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with side panel. Ceramic tiling to the walls with feature mosaic inlay and ceramic tiled floor with. Towel rail and double glazed window to the side.
- To the rear is a good sized enclosed garden which has a large expanse of lawn with shrub and floral borders along with a paved patio area. Side access is given to the driveway which allows parking for a minimum of three cars. To the front is a further garden area which is lawn along with shrub and florals.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 27264854Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.