Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 53 (grade e), while the potential is 69 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Large corner plot
- Potential for extending
- Ideal for commuting
- Highly regarded local schools
- Generous room sizes
- Cul de sac position
- Modern kitchen
- Downstairs wc
- Garage and driveway
- Epc grade is e
CUL DE SAC position in the heart of WORSLEY. CORNER PLOT POSTION. A lovely FAMILY home, RIPE FOR EXTENDING (subject to planning ). Great TRANSPORT LINKS with M60/M62 right on your doorstep. Highly regarded PRIMARY and SECONDARY SCHOOLS, all within a mile radius. WOODLAND walks and some fantastic RESTAURANTS and BARS, all just a 5 MINUTE WALK of the HISTORICAL WORSLEY VILLAGE.
- Entrance Hallway
- UPVC door with glass panel inserts and surround leads into the entrance hallway with radiator, double doors into the lounge, stairs to the first floor. Guest WC comprises of low level WC and wash hand basin
- Lounge/Dining Room
30'9 x 10'10With laminate floor covering, double glazed window to the front and side, TV and telephone points, two radiators, coving to ceiling and double glazed sliding doors leading onto the rear garden.
11'5 x 8'4Fully fitted with a modern range of wall and base units in a cream gloss finish with contrasting work tops and under unit lighting. Inset stainless steel 1 and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated oven with electric halogen hob and extractor. Integrated dishwasher. Laminate floor covering, tiled ceramic splash back, double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door into the utility room
- Utility Room
9'10 x 4'8With space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, radiator and door into the rear garden
- Master Bedroom
14'10 x 10'8With double glazed window tot he front, a run of wardrobes fitted to one wall and radiator.
13'1 x 10'9With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate floor covering and a run of fitted wardrobes with dressing table to one wall.
9'9 x 8'1With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate floor covering.
- Family Bathroom
- The principal bathroom suite is in white with chrome fitments and comprises of bath with side panel, shower over and folding glass screen. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted chrome towel rail, ceramic tiled walls and double glazed window to the front.
- Boasting a fantastic corner plot that wraps all around the house, the gardens are landscaped and mature with a large expanse of lawn area stocked with mature shrubs and colourful flora. Block paved patio provides a great entertaining area. Access to the garage from the rear. To the front is a further mature garden area along with a block paved driveway which leads to the attached garage.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 27796926Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.