- No chain
- Detached garage and driveway
- Large corner plot
- Two double bedrooms
- Established newsagents with over 100 years of reta
- Great commuting links into manchester and salford
- Epc grade to follow
NO CHAIN. WELL ESTABLISHED NEWSAGENTS. OVER 100 YEARS OF RETAILING HISTORY. LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT TO THE SIDE AND REAR. DETACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY. WALKING DISTANCE INTO ECCLES TOWN CENTRE. GREAT TRANSPORTION LINKS INTO MANCHESTER AND SALFORD QUAYS. POTENTIAL TO BE TURNED INTO A TRADITIONAL HOME. With over 100 years of retailing history, viewing is a must on this larger than average property which is situated in the heart of Eccles. The plot is a double to the side and boasts a detached garage with driveway , courtyard and a well established rear garden, most unusual for this style of property. Internally the accommodation comprises of: A large side porch, kitchen/dining room, lounge, shop front, two double bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom suite and a cellar room. A true gem, not to be missed!
- Shop Front
16'2 x 15'8Main front door and large toughened glass window to the front with metal blinds
16'2 x 12'0With feature central fireplace housing a cast iron coal/wood burner with hearth. TV and telephone points, and stairs to the first floor.
16'2 x 11'8With access to the double glazed porch to the side with tiled floor. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops and inset sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for all white goods. Double glazed window to the rear and side. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and door to the cellar
- Master Bedroom
16'2 x 11'12With a run of fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
12'2 x 10'10With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
8'0 x 8'0A four piece coloured suite comprising of a bath, low level WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
- To the rear is a larger than average mature garden with lawn area and a selection of vegetables and fruit trees. There is an enclosed patio area to the side and to the front, gated driveway which gives off street parking and access to the detached garage.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28590989Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.